TimePlay is solely positioned to introduce a platform for interactive content to entertainment venues worldwide.
Patent – SYSTEM, METHOD AND HANDHELD CONTROLLER FOR MULTI-PLAYER GAMING
- US Patent No. 8951124 – Issued February 10, 2015
Patent – MOTION PICTURE THEATER INTERACTIVE GAMING SYSTEM
- US Patent No. 6257982 – Issued July 10, 2001
Patent – LARGE SCREEN GAMIMG SYSTEM AND FACILITY THEREFOR
- US Patent No. 6346045 – Issued February 12, 2002
- Belgium Patent No. 1185344- Issued July 17, 2008
- Austria, Switzerland, and France Patent No. 404263 – Issued July 17, 2008
- Germany, Finland, Spain, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, and Sweden Patent No. 60039869.2-08- Issued July 17, 2008
- Canada Patent No. 2368838 – Issued September 07, 2010
Patent – SYSTEM AND FACILITY FOR LARGE SCREEN GAMING SYSTEM
- United Kingdom Patent No. 2434109–- Issued October 07, 2009
- China Patent No. CN101119782–- Issued November 17, 2010
- Australia Patent No. 2005312283–- Issued September 15, 2011
The company has filed additional patents worldwide related to a system for multi-player gaming and method of multi-player gaming with large numbers of players with a single display screen showing the multi-player game images and controllers with a secondary display and input screen. Specific inventions include player avatar identification, team play, payment processing, and other game constructs.
For more information about our US and worldwide patents, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.