TimePlay has announced its introduction to Windows Phone platform. The world’s first live, interactive gaming app has finally landed in the Windows Phone Store and is now available for download. Connect your device to a secondary screen (at participating venues) and experience the real-time gaming and interactive experiences.
Top features of TimePlay app:
- An opportunity to compete with strangers and see your name on the leaderboard
- Continuously redeem prizes and special offer
- Play against friends and family – or a venue full of strangers – for fun and bragging rights
- Manage your personal prizes, offers and opt-ins in your Mystuff folder
When you download this app you’ll have the chance to win a $5 Windows Store gift card. Here is how to redeem your card:
- Download the TimePlay app from the Windows Phone Store
- Activate the app by using it at the participating TimePlay Venues during the Promotional period1
- Upon usage of this app you can access the “Mystuff” folder in the app and you will receive a code to use towards purchasing apps, games and more from the Windows Store
What’s holding you back!? Get in the game and control the big screen by downloading TimePlay for your Windows Phone and take advantage of this limited promotional offer. Review and rate this app as we look forward seeing your experience with this interactive gaming application.
Terms and Condition for the gift card redemption:
1This promotion is open to Windows Phone users who are Canadian residents, excluding those in the province of Quebec. The promotion will commence on Monday November 10, 2014 and end on the earlier of January 31, 2015 or 3,000 prizes redeemed (“promotional period”). After downloading the TimePlay app on a Windows Phone and playing at a participating location (for a list of venues, visit timeplay.com/locations) during the promotional period, the gift card code will appear in the “mystuff” folder in the app.
The code must be redeemed by September 30, 2015 and used within 90 days of redemption.Works with Windows 8.1 (Windows 8 users can update for free at the Windows Store), Windows Phone 8, and Xbox 360 and Xbox One (Xbox Live required).
Redeem to your Canada Microsoft account. Must be 13+. For eligible purchases (exclusions apply) at the Windows Store, the Windows Phone Store, select Xbox stores and other participating Microsoft online stores. Geography limitations and balance restrictions apply. Paid subscriptions required for some content. Taxes may apply. Subject to full terms at www.microsoft.com/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Issued by and ©/TM/® Microsoft Corp., a Washington Corporation, and/or its affiliates.