Senior Game Developer – TimePlay
TimePlay is a world leader in the multi-player interactive industry. The TimePlay platform allows consumers to use their smartphones and tablets to interact with and control outcomes on screens in real time. Our globally patented technology enables venues, exhibitors, advertisers, studios and other partners to entertain, inform, and engage directly with consumers. About the Position
We’re looking for a Senior Game Developer who loves games, data, cool technology, and has a proven track record, developing, and releasing world class entertainment applications. The TimePlay team is always looking for novel solutions to improve scalability, efficiency and maintainability. Enthusiasm for solving interesting and complex problems is a
As a Senior Game Developer at TimePlay, you will have the opportunity to participate in helping us grow to the next level in our evolution by leveraging your passion to create great entertainment products. You will be helping to develop and expand our catalogue of highly engaging templates and games, while collaborating with our software engineers on new feature development, optimization, and code reviews, using best practices for design, programming, and tuning. The ideal candidate has a “make it awesome” professional attitude, and is ready to roll-up her/his sleeves to tackle difficult problems. This position requires a detail-driven person with proven experience in developing games, someone with an acute attention to detail, an analytical mind, and a passion for technology.
Some reasons to work with us:
• Show off to your friends every time you go to the movies.
• Build games that are enjoyed by millions of people around the world.
• Participate in short development cycles where everything feels like a game jam.
• Help us grow and expand in different verticals on four continents.
• Work with an awesome group of very smart people.
• Take advantage of a great compensation package and options plan.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in one of the hottest industries. TimePlay offers an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential. We focus on innovation, creativity, and cutting edge technology.
• Develop new games and support existing TimePlay interactive templates.
• Collaborate with creative teams to help conceptualize and design new games.
• Recommend and implement solutions for Unity development pipelines.
• Maintain high quality service by assessing, developing, debugging, maintaining and enforcing organization standards.
• Write clean, readable, well documented code.
• Ensure adequate testing to deliver quality products, including writing and maintaining unit tests.
• Develop with scale and performance in mind.
• Create tools to make internal teams more efficient and able to make well-informed business decisions.
• Provide data validations and ad-hoc reporting to stakeholders and executives.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies. Requirements
• Strong technical skills built on the foundation of a Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree.
• 5-10 years of software development experience.
• 3-5 years of game development experience.
• Experience working in Unity3D.
• Excellent knowledge of OOA, OOD and OOP.
• Responsible, self-reliant and great team player.
• Proven track record of project delivery from concept to launch.
• Highly motivated, proactive, efficient, organized, and detail oriented self-starter.
• Ability to scope and define project requirements.
• Experience in a full software development life cycle – strategy/concept, design, develop, deploy, test, release to production and support.
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with internal teams to identify, produce, and deliver tasks on time.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a cross disciplinary team. Desired
• Experience working in a rapidly growing environment is a big plus.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for games.
TimePlay is a privately held company that offers competitive compensation and full benefits. Timeplay is an equal opportunity employer.