TimePlay is an award winning, new technology media company specializing in interactive engagement, connecting consumer mobile devices with cinema screens. Our technology is currently deployed in cinema screens in the US, Canada and soon to be in several international markets as well as several other verticals. TimePlay delivers best in class interactive experience to millions of consumers worldwide.
TimePlay has partnered with the two leading US Screen adverting companies and their many cinema exhibitor partners to offer TimePlay enabled interactive campaigns and content to the US cinema market and moviegoers.
TimePlay is looking to hire an up and coming candidate willing to take on this ground breaking role. If you are currently a Director level manager ready for the next step up, and have 5 to 7 years of relevant experience, this may just be your ideal next role.
- This person will lead TimePlay’s U.S. Cinema media business with a mandate of maximizing the revenue potential derived from the sale of TimePlay’s interactive content to brands.
- TimePlay is responsible to support its screen advertising partnership and to ensure all TimePlay partners are utilizing the TimePlay platform as effectively as possible and maximizing revenues for both parties.
Key Responsibilities include supporting our partners who are responsible to sell interactive advertising and sponsorship as well as other interactive products in cinema, and who also evangelize TimePlay to the overall media buying and advertising community. The candidate will also be expected drive other business development initiatives in support of TimePlay’s long term growth strategies in the Cinema market.
- Work closely with our screen advertising partners to develop and maximize TimePlay’s advertising strategies within cinema preshow.
- Lead/Participate in screen advertiser partner demonstrations, presentations and briefings to potential advertising agencies/brands, leveraging TimePlay interactive expertise and platform knowledge to deliver compelling opportunities for brands.
- Maintain close relationships with clients/agencies and sustain client awareness and interest toward TimePlay.
- Effect knowledge transfer to screen advertising partner sales teams to create wider development of opportunities.
- Adopt aggressive strategies to meet or exceed assigned sales targets.
- Extend the existing client base through the identification and pursuit of new clients/agencies.
- Drive profitable growth through customer development and by working cross-functionally within TimePlay to implement new product and content strategies, which includes working with TimePlay’s creative services team to deliver executions that meet client objectives and program brief.
- Share roadmap, new features and best practices with clients.
- Capture client and consumer feedback and provide recommendations for key roadmap features.
- Lead business development initiatives in support of TimePlay’s growth in the Cinema and possibly other vertical markets in the US.
- Strong understanding of the media industry including new media.
- Five to seven years of media experience, preferably Cinema or TV.
- Proven track record of sustained sales success.
- A self starter that can work independently while also tapped in to a remote team.
- Passion for innovation, interactive media and advertising industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Superior computer skills (proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel).
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to comfortably work at executive levels within customer base, with a focus on building long term relationships.
- Ability to grow and manage teams.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
This position offers an opportunity to grow in International Markets and other TimePlay vertical markets like sports.
The candidate will ideally reside near Manhattan with ability to travel. Initially the candidate will work largely out of our partner’s mid-town Manhattan offices.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org